[Dailydrool] muzzles and poop eating

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 00:12:27 PST 2014

A basket muzzle will have limited use in stopping a dog eat poop. Worse, when the poop is, shall we say, soft serve, the poop-eater rams its nose into the pile to eat through the bars and gets the offending and offensive stuff all over the muzzle, wedged into every gap and coated on the inside. It also gets ground into the fabric strap.
Cleaning such a muzzle is extremely unpleasant. Trust me on this.

Sally (gag), with Pw Rolph OEBE and Clara, who loves her a bit of poop, UK