[Dailydrool] save tje date/address change

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Thu Jan 9 10:46:29 PST 2014

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer emeritus to Miss Angela Basset,
Dowager Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

First, we have a new email address.  Miss Angela was getting less and
less happy with Cox Communications so we are no longer among the Cox
suckers and now are on AT&T.  Our new address is bjenk1 at att.net.

Second, SAVE THE DATE!!.   As many long time droolers will know, Miss
Angela's birthday party is the social event of the season.  Every year on
March 6, we celebrate her natal day with an open house.  This year, by
some quirk of fate, I have to teach on that Thursday night, March 6.  As
luck would have it, the preceding Tuesday, March 4 is Fat Tuesday. It
seems destined that Miss Angela will have a party with a Mardi Gras
theme.  Miss Angela has already announced that she will roll over and
expose herself to anyone with beads and belly rubs.  If any droolers will
not be in New Orleans for the big bash but still want to celebrate, she
would be very happy to see you.  I have already ordered a king cake from
one of the Nude Crew who is in the custom cake and cookie business.

Miss Angela weathered the recent cold and snow nicely, though without
stoicism.  She seemed to hate being inconvenienced by having to walk
in snow.  I tell her how lucky she is not to be a boy basset, but that seems
not to convince her that she is a lucky hound.  Since we have been burning
a lot of wood in the fireplace, she also has her nose out of joint over the
popping of the wood and the expansions sounds of the firebox.  She
rapidly abandons her couch, runs into the kitchen and proceeds to
complain bitterly that she has not been fed since the last scheduled
meal.

High viscosity, low volume drool to those in need and a happy new year
to all.

Bill  (Shovel the yard?  I think not)
Miss Angela  (H ow much do you like the carpet in the library?)