[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly justin and jade ATB.

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Wed Jan 15 01:35:33 PST 2014

Good morning all and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is Jasmin and  Joshua chiming in. We are a bit annoyed with the slave because he is way behind in reading us our drools dating back to the 31/12/2013.On new year’s morning  the slave opened our windows and curtains and we could not believe the sight before our eyes ,there were 5 horses out front eating our grass, which was fairly long not having been cut while the gardeners were away.

There were even more up the road eating grass there. The slave phoned the animal welfare who are quite clued up with what belongs to who as large 4 legged animals from horses to cows often wonder off the surrounding farms or small holdings. The slave described accurately what we saw and all the horses were soon safe in their respective homes.as the owners are phoned and they are soon collecting their  live-stock . The slaves thought this quite a co incidence as this is  The Year of the Horse in the Chinese Calendar. Last week the slave Johnathan dropped a full 2 litre Coke on his foot bruising it quite badly and then a few days later with the foot still been swollen the slave Johnathan dropped a fork on to his foot with the prongs imbedding itself into Johnathan’s foot skin . We all went quite queasy when we saw the blood and the fork standing erect in Johnathan’s already swollen foot. Fortunately we did not have to fore go any of our walks. This morning we were helping the slave Johnathan water the garden ,halfway through the slave Johnathan always sits down as the one flower be needs to be flooded with water ,so while he is doing this we sit on either side of him usually under the arms so we can cuddle my brother and I decided to play a game and knocked the hose out of Johnathans hand, the nozzle flew all over the place and Joshua and I scattered, before Johnathan could get hold of the hose once again  the nozzle hit him in the face giving him a black eye. Last month when we went to the parlour the slaves were quite amazed when Joshua came home with antibiotics and other medicine as they discovered an Anal Gland infection, as all hound going to the parlour are looked over before been washed by the on duty vet. The infection is now clear and when we go next Tuesday the slaves are hoping nothing unto wards is detected in either of us.

This is Lilly, Justin and Jade chiming in from the Bridge, we all had a lovely new year’s day ATB  as the  human Grannies and Grand Pa’s spend the day spoiling us hounds  and it was so nice to be with our granny Helen and grandfather George for the day. The 3 of us as well as Klara are helping Leyla and Piper to arrange a surprise dinner for their dad slave Andrew on Monday 27/1 and a picnic with lots of fun and games on the 31/1.

Jasmin and Joshua looking forward to an interesting year.

Lilly ,Justin and Jade ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan forever busy with  one thing or another.