[Dailydrool] procedural question

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 15 13:06:05 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

I am jealous of Snoopy because he has a gotcha day AND a birthday.  Snoopy came to live with the clueless Rutz family on Jan 12, 2011.  Snoopy had a microchip and when my mommy went to update the information she on the internet she found his previous vet information.  So, she called up and got all of his medical history, including his birthday which is June 28, 2006.  So we have a big party on both days (Jan and June) with treats and fun and more treats and more fun and singing and dancing and so on.  Apparently Snoopy is a Mr Fancy pants.

Well, nobody knows when I was born so I only have a gotcha day.  And when LuLu was adopted they made her adoption date the same as her birthday (April 8) so she only has one party too.

My question is ....... should Snoopy get two parties?  Does he get to celebrate his gotcha day if he gets to celebrate his birthday?  Isn't his gotcha day his new birthday?

Not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair.

Love,
Gracie