[Dailydrool] Chips

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 08:10:55 PST 2014

Got an email last night that the chips my dogs have needed to be
re-registered with a new group, AKC Reunite. I had a lot of trouble getting
into the site and then was told I had to re-pay as well as re-register.
I went back to AVID, where the 3 Boy's chips are from and discovered to my
horror that they were no longer on file,or at least they were listed as not
registered. Since I had the receipts and all the paperwork in their folders
(Thank the heavens!) I went back to Reunite and registered them there but I
had to pay again which annoyed me greatly.
Then I called the Vet and asked that they put in each dog's folder the name
of the company and their phone number so that if the dogs come in and are
scanned they won't called Avid, be told the dogs are not registered, and
not call me.

I need to get ahold of AVID and find out why the numbers do not come up.

A gentle reminder: CHECK YOUR CHIPS!! Be sure they are 1.) still in place
and working and
2.) registered SOMEPLACE.

(No Nigel is not registered anymore. We don't think we would be losing him.)

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc