[Dailydrool] Bongo Update

Ursula Kramer rodurs at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 14:39:58 PST 2014

I want to thank everyone that sent drool for Bongo. We had two trips to the vet this week for fluids and a new medication (had to cut the dosage right after we started it as he got so relaxed that he was dripping urine almost constantly). For a 13 almost 14 year old Basset he vet is very impressed with how well he is doing. We know that his time with us is getting short but we are not ready to give up on him yet. So we are asking to keep him in your thoughts and prayers and if you have any extra drool send some his way.