[Dailydrool] Snoopy reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 22 15:20:01 PST 2014

Hi all Snoopy here

Julianne is back.  I follow her everywhere.  I sleep with her.  I pine all day when she goes to school.  She has a boyfriend who likes to come over and I tolerate him because he lets me sit with them on the couch. I didn't give him a choice actually.  It's my couch and I let him sit on it with me and Julianne.  Isn't that nice of me?   It is possible that he is not a dog person.   Likely even.  So when he comes over I stick my snooter right in his crotch and once he sits down I sit with my snooter resting on his leg and drool all over his pants.  And make sure he leaves covered in basset hair.   He keeps coming back so either he is REALLY in love with Julianne or I'm wrong about him not being a dog person.   I think he is in love, personally, and I enjoy messing with him.  He might even be a little bit afraid of me cause i am a great big boy and I'm kinda pushy

More later from Snoopy
Sent from my iPaw