[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Jan 4 07:10:35 PST 2014

I know one rescue who is in dire straits right now and that is Montana
Basset rescue, we voted for them about three years ago and they won so I am
not sure if anyone wants to vote for them again but I am telling you they
are having such a cold winter a couple of the dogs even though kept inside
have gotten really bad upper respiratory infections just from running
outside to potty for a few minutes I know Leslie has had lots of vet bills
on several dogs lately and she always generously donates out of her own
pocket to other rescues when they are in need. And she lost three heart dogs
in the past year and a half they were each around 16 rescues who lived out
their remaining years with her. Voting starts Monday I would like to see us
vote for either Montana or Hounds Haven from Iowa. Just because I know how
hard both rescues work to find homes and help as many hounds as possible...
I know all rescues do the same but these two I have personally witnessed in
action. Please email me your choices between now and and tomorrow I will
announce the one most picked in the drool and through emails of those who
email me at jbly1 at kc.rr.com.