[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jan 5 08:20:28 PST 2014

I called Leslie to tell her she will be voted for and she was flabbergasted
she said although she needs medicines and Propane to keep her dogs well and
warm she does not want to take money from a more deserving rescue..she is
blessed with a vet who allows her as a nurse to assist in any operations and
he gives her great discounts on vetting ( he also retires next year but for
now she feels she is undeserving) anyway she wants us to pick a shelter who
has many dogs and a need for heartworm preventative this last minute problem
is that I just realized the shelter we pick has to not only be a Petfinder
member but they also have to be registered with the Animal Rescue site and
so even though I emailed everybody and their brother to vote for Montana
Leslie feels greedy because she won a few years back and does not feel she
deserves another round of voting. You decide Hounds Haven in Iowa is not
registered on the Animal Rescue site so we can vote for Basset Hound Rescue
of Alabama or Suncoast Basset Rescue or Guardian Angel Basset Rescue these
three are on the Animal Rescue site as registered.