[Dailydrool] (no subject)

melissa gibson magbjh at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 09:23:14 PST 2014

You still need a prescription but you can get it at Sam's Club without a membership. Tell your vet to call in a script for you. I get Tramadol for my Abe 100 50 ml. pills for about 11 dollars. Good Luck! If your vet is charging you to write the script he is a jerk and you need to find another vet.

Melissa