[Dailydrool] Vet Visit

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 28 12:31:44 PST 2014

Maggie has been jumping up, scooting and licking her hind end, so I called
the vet this morning,  my ( OLD VET )  NOT Sylvania  Animal  Hospital where
I took both girls a week a go for nail trims and anal expressions  and a
well care check, only because I knew I was going to be laid up for 4 to 6
weeks with my neck surgery,they trimmed nails and did anal expressions
#*%*#*%#  only to have the old vet tell hubby that Maggies anals were  EXTREMELY
full and irritated,  hmmf

will start with pumpkin tonight.

this was hubbys first experience with Anals,  what can I say, the air  was
extremely cold and the windows were rolled up bwahahahahahahahahahaha  !

Marlene and my girls and my hubby who declares that,     That,awful  smell
is never going to come out of his nose hairs