[Dailydrool] 2015 Senior Basset Calendar info

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 1 08:49:13 PDT 2014

The 2015 Senior Basset Calendar Contest is coming up soon!

We start taking entries for the month contest on August 1st through the
31st!

If you  think your Basset is worthy of being a month hound for 2015,

Start looking through your photos!

The only rule is all Bassets must be at least 7 yrs. old to enter the
contest section!

But we do not discriminate on age,  our support dates are open for any age

Basset or any other pet.  Heck, this year we even have some calves from
Indiana

on our support dates.

Our support dates are available right now, and you can get one date, or
many.

The direct link is:
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_categ
ory=18