[Dailydrool] Toby ATB

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 14:56:12 PDT 2014

Auntie Feyfey....howyadoing? I'm all caught up. Aren't you proud of me? What? I'm not all caught up.....snark. SMACK. I know, it is my job to listen when you woof, but I was so happy to have everybody in for the luau. The kitchen beagles just cleaned that up when you heard a bawk at the gate? Toby? >From Florida Toby? I've seen his picture, he is 'dorable. Looks kinda like Uncle Nudgie and Cousin Hugh. You agree? Whew. Exceptin his mommahound might have met a beagie at some point? What? Bagels? He is a bagel....or you got him bagels? Ah, both.....the buffet is now set for brunch!! Uncle Nudgie liked pasta so he is hoping Toby does too.....and Cousin Hugh says bacon is always good....and Cheerios. He got a lot of those at his house...and some nice lox and kippers for the British hounds.......huh? That's right, Florida. The kitchen beagles are squeezing orange juice and baking grapefruit as fast as they can.....
Toby has been trampled!! He is not very fast and lots of hounds came running who just want to sniff Auntie Wen and Miz Pat....but Toby is wagging all over....I have second hand sniffed many of them, but I don't know everybody! Hi Mr. Noah, and  Floyd....and Ashley and Maggie and Duke...and Valentine and Mona and Willow and the bootiful white Suzi....and Delta Burke and Valentine and I just am so confused....what? Miz Debbie has been trying to get in for a petting.......but she is a little bowled over. Now the kitchen beagles are arfin for Toby to say hello and get a sniff? Nathan and Buddy Love....oh my......such chaos....WOOF. Auntie Feyfey booted everybody back to the buffet and told the beagies to get busy...but they love Toby too and he stayed to have a good sniffie.....

What is all that paper flying around? Sheets of cook book pages. Not again....Bona just got the pages back in place.....and since she ate all the bindings, any good disturbance tosses them around.....she wants to start desert for the brunch buffet....but the liver crème brulee and the tuna pawfait just aren't up to paw.......Toby is so nice, he and sweet Mr. Nudgie said they would eat them.....but she didn't want them to be sick, so she hunted and hunted until she found all the pages for key lime cheesecake. Whew. Peace reigns.

Auntie Feyfey says Toby turned down a fancy bed and wanted a good spot under a tree.....so he has it, all nice and comfy.... Caruso has the telescope focused on Orlando. Unpawtunately he knows very well where that is.....and the  line after Toby is very long waiting to woof, "Thanks for having me."

Tunes.
(She slave says Toby was the name of the first dawG she ever petted...and she still keeps his picture out.)