[Dailydrool] Beagles or bagels at the bridge

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 20:09:26 PDT 2014

Hello Tunes,

This is Data the Beagle at OEBE headquarters in Oregon.  I would like to
volunteer to be one of those kitchen beagles you write about, because I'm
sure that I would be an excellent taste tester at the basset buffet at the
Rainbow Bridge.  I would make liver, salmon, tuna, and any other protein
source into such delicious delicacies that all the bassets ATB would be in
heaven, literally.

However, I do require a 10% "commission" on any of the buffet food I fix.
 I have a voracious appetite which I am not allowed to satisfy here on
earth and I figure that I could do some public (hound) service and eat like
a king if I were one of the kitchen beagles.  Besides, I think that the
Rainbow Bridge for Beagles would be too noisy for me, for obvious reasons.

Love
Data

PS: our sympathy to Toby's people on his loss.
--
Janice Henry Colvin