[Dailydrool] Dozer ATB

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 07:39:13 PDT 2014

Momcakes. Let go of my tail. I am tired. Been dictating my pawsies to the bone. Aren't I done, yet? Auntie Feyfey is in the kitchen playing poker with the beagles? She what? Ah, they play for cookies? No beagle would give up their cookies....'cept they can just make more if Bona every gets the cookbooks sorted out. Dozer is there? I think I sniffed him, but it has been a while. You suggested he visit the spa while the beagies sobered, er resumed cooking? A few too many mimosas with brunch? He WOOFED No? They have baths there and that's how I got here? He says thanks for cooling him off, but all things considered it is time to eat!

Mr. Newman, came to welcome him! He was a big guy who went to the vetlady and did not come back, too. He and Dozer have raided the kitchen for some chip and dip while the beagles fire up the grill. Newmie is hoping Dozer likes hot dawGs as much as he and his brudders do. Hi brudders! Then clams.....and some nice Jersey corn and blueberry pie. It is time for pie. A lovely fourth of July celebration for Dozer's arrival. They are planning to pawty all week and then watch fireworks from above.

Caruso has the telescope ready for Dozer to lookie home, as soon as they both get their snooters out of the watermelons.

Tunes