[Dailydrool] Saturday calendar girls

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 05:54:24 PDT 2014

 I would be in big trouble if I didn't mention the Tana girls being on the daily drool calendar today in honor of Lacey's 5th birthday.  Hard to believe she has been with us for 4 years already.  Even tho the vet's scales say she is at 48.8 pounds which right now is more than Annie and Jennie and cuzzin Holly by a bit, she doesn't look it and will still always be the baby.  She learned real fast how to pose for photos by watching her sisters and just sits there quietly for our pawtographer.  It has really warmed up here so not sure what we will do, maybe a short ride early and a special dinner.  Happy birthday Lacey Jo!