[Dailydrool] Sick bassets

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 11:10:41 PDT 2014

At OEBE International Summer Headquarters at Lincoln City OR we were
alarmed to hear that Ginger is so sick.  Bring on those chicken breasts and
the hand-feeding for her! Give her many pets.

Good news that Fiona is getting better though.  We do have that water
therapy pool in Salem and we would be wiling to go with her, even though we
hates the water.  It does make us feel better in our bekies.  And they give
all the dogs massages, which is pretty nice.

Lastly, sorry about your eye, Conley. Roland says he had something like
that many years ago (many, many years ago!), but he is as okay as it gets
for an elder statesman like him.

Love to all,

Truman and Roland

--