[Dailydrool] $5 Friday totals for July

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Jul 8 08:19:20 PDT 2014

Debbie's Dawgs was amazed at the response we got for this
month's $5 Friday with it being a holiday weekend. Lots of
you donated early which was great - I do have a few checks
still expected to come in but right now our total raised for
Allie, Noah, Katie, Lucas, Fred and Arthur at Basset Rescue
of Florida is $2182.44!  The hounds fell apart last week and
Pam had 4 vet visits so your donations are going to make a
huge difference for the rescue.

Once again, we've proved that a little can go a long, long
way and Debbie is smiling down on us again!  Thank you,
thank you, thank you to everyone who donated!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny