[Dailydrool] This is from the FB Daily Drool...

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Fri Jul 11 07:22:45 PDT 2014

Nancy Gallagher	6:12am Jul 11
IF YOU FEED PROPLAN, READ. My friend found 5 tylenol pills in her dogs' bag of Proplan. She saws one when she put the food in a bowl and went through the whole bag. She doesn't know if her dog's consumed any prior to her discovery. This is not an anonymous facebook friend - she's a vet tech for a nearby orthopedic veterinarian who I used to work with. She's done bloodwork on both dogs and one dog's liver enzymes were high, but unknown whether Tylenol was a contributor.

She's informed the FDA, Purina as well as local authorities.

Sandy
www.animalnature.com
Sent from my iPad