[Dailydrool] July 10 Calendar Guy - Hank

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Fri Jul 11 08:46:19 PDT 2014

I am a neglectful basset mom and am late in posting about Hank of the July
10th page. This handsome guy is our foster failure who is now 11 yrs old.
He was a product of a notorious WI puppy mill and came to Basset Buddies at
a fairly young age.  Eventually Hank arrived at our house after not
succeeding in two previous foster homes and being deemed officially
unadoptable by a trainer.  He still moves at a jaunty trot even though he
lives with Cushings, seizures, a fused back, no tail and a heart murmur.
And he'll still bite your feet if you move them when he doesn't want you
to. All guests to our house receive that warning. We love him anyway and he
loves us. Hat's off to you Hank!
Lisa and the MN Woofers, Hank, Zuzu and Rae Ann