[Dailydrool] Righteous Hound – Support Basset Rescues!

Melanie Prisco melprisco at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 11:59:26 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to update my post to let you know that we are giving a *donation
of every sale* to Senior Houndsabound and BAGS Basset Rescue! Use the
following codes and you get *FREE SHIPPING*!

Senior Houndsabound - *SBHB10*
BAGS Basset - *BAGS10*

It can be anything off our site not just Basset Stuff
www.righteoushound.com/basset-hound

Pass it around!
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

It's been a while since I've posted anything, Rockwell (BHRG) is doing
great and is going to 5 or 6 in a few weeks! I can't believe we've had him
this long!!  Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that we just launched a
new company a few weeks ago called Righteous Hound -- unique apparel for
pet owners, made in the USA and a percentage of all sales go to rescues and
shelters. We have a whole page of basset stuff as well as the other top 20
breeds and some non-breed stuff. Please take a look when you can!
www.righteoushound.com/basset-hound   Thanks for all you do!!!

Melanie Prisco
Max (ATB), Delilah - NEBHR (ATB), and Rockwell ? The Hiccuping Hound (BHRG)