[Dailydrool] Dis Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 11:24:35 PDT 2014

Ise getting out a liddel. MPerson mekes me teke dis awrful tasting stuff.
Oncet I spit it beke at she. Prolly not a good idear juss a note for
fushure referents. It amazin how far down my liddel throat she can git her
hand. An  grip? Dat woman surprisingly strong for somwon whut say she losin
strentghthth in she hands. Hold you mouf rite shut she can.
My beke is mucho bettero. (Ise lernin Spanish.) (Ise spend so much time in
my crate I thot I better fine sumfine to do. I tried chewn a hole in da
bleke dogs tail it were rite up aginst da crate wier but MPerson saw an say
nok it off.
We teke turns in crates. MPerson she leddin me out more an ebberodder day I
goes an has some kinder treetmint where dey sit an pet me wif dis warm
fing. I goes to sleep.i
Well I guess it time for my pills agin. Here she come, ironfist an all.
Conley sending love and drool to them whut needs it,

Conley ob Llewis, Conley, Nigel and whoosis.
OK OK! MPerson say I gotta