[Dailydrool] Deer Nigel & MomPerson

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Mon Jul 21 16:59:09 PDT 2014

Our Mom here at Red Bay Bassets told us you were making your trip to the
Bridge today because of the bad seizures you were having yesterday and
today.  We are really sad and will miss hearing your stories and adventures.
Please give Aunt Debbie a big slurpy basset kiss for us and tell Stachie,
Grady, Hoagie and Johnny we miss them.

Mom says she will wear her Nigel shirt in your honor tomorrow.  Party hardy,
friend . we hear that the food at the Bridge is great and even includes
CHOCOLATE!

Manly love from Norm . your fellow birthday boy . on behalf of the Red Bay
Gang

Norm, Chrissie, Ouija, Lena, Quincey, Sandy and Mandy

Sandi Wittenberg

Red Bay Bassets