[Dailydrool] Nigel ATB

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 18:30:38 PDT 2014

Dear Bev, I am so very sorry to have read Nigel's farewell to all. It
brought tears to my eyes.  For some time I have been praying for Nigel and  you.
 Nigel for his health and you for all you have been going through with  him
these years.  I am sure that you have been expecting this day, but  still
dreaded its coming.  The seizures must have surely compounded his
suffering,and now he is free of his earthly ills and is no longer  in pain.  He will
enjoy seeing Zelda and Mr. Cooper and of course,  Debbie.  My Charlie, Elder
Clara, Sister Daisy and all the others will  welcome him and make him feel
at home.  He will also be watching over you  from up there, wanting you to
remember all the good an happy times had  together, and not his leaving.  You
know as I do that all those memories do  help to heal the broken heart.  It
is hard to believe that my Charlie will  be gone 4 years this August, yet I
still think of him and his little habits that  endured him to me.  I will
keep you, John and Nigel in my prayers, and Ben  will be sending some of his
healing drool your way to also aid in the healing  process.  Please accept my
sincere sympathy on your terrible loss.

Douglas and  Ben