[Dailydrool] Tears from the South

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 05:48:57 PDT 2014

I am just reading yesterday's drool and like everyone, I'm sure, now sitting in a pool of tears for Bev and her family.
In the last near 7 years of reading the drool, I have felt that all the dogs were just an extended family.  I so enjoyed Nigel's posts over the years.  Loved his 'trekkin" stories. When he went down in the rear, we all rejoiced when he got wheels.  I remember he and His brother waiting for the brown truck, for their big boy brains.  So I will keep these fun memories and think of him tracking again at the bridge with Grandpa Mitchell,momma Zelda and the iron paw of Mr. Cooper, sir.

Sent from my iPhone