[Dailydrool] Nigel

Bill Armstrong billa_1 at msn.com
Tue Jul 22 11:31:59 PDT 2014

We are terribly saddened to hear that one of our favorite pups has had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge.
I confess that lots of times we had to think really hard to understand what he was saying, sometimes we even had to skip his words and try to decipher what he was saying.
Sadly, his last message was all too clear.  Nigel, we have followed you for many years and know that you needed to leave and that your people did what was probably the hardest and the best thing they could ever do.

You, our old Friend, will be sorely missed, but we know that you are young, happy and healthy now.  We know you are up at the Bridge getting thing organized to your liking, in preparation of someday, when you will all be reunited.
Fly free, Little One!

Sad woofs,
Janie Anne and Siobhan-- all ears hanging low in sadness and respect
and Bill