[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 19:40:56 PDT 2014

He has been eating fairly well lately, but lately I have been having to set
 a smorgasbord of food before him before he eats.  He sniffs the various
bowls before he decides which he will deign to eat from.  It is  funny to
watch him sniff the bowls and push the one he didn't want out of the  way.  He
has also now started to knock the bowls of what he will eat over  and spill
the contents on the floor and then eat, thereby making a mess for his  dad
to clean up when he is done.  I still have to cheese the food, but that  is
the way it is.  I have not had to do as much coaxing once he is in the
kitchen, but who knows how long this will last.  The way I look at it, he  is
eating.

Douglas