[Dailydrool] Nigel

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Wed Jul 23 07:21:32 PDT 2014

I haven’t posted much lately but had to add my condolences to that of all basset nation at the very sad news of Nigel’s trip to the bridge. Nigel and Llewis' stories were one of the first pleasures I experienced upon joining the Drool 8 years ago and I had the pleasure of actually meeting the boyz and Bev at a GABR Waddle years ago. We send sad ahroos to his very loving family who gave him the kind of love I wish for all animals.  You are all in our thoughts. Georgia and Eugene