[Dailydrool] What We Know

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 18:37:57 PDT 2014

This has been a crazy and heartbreaking few days. But I learned a lot.
All of you who wrote-- it makes a big difference. I cannot possibly answer
everyone personally, but I want you to know what a difference it makes, and
that it is so appreciated.
Nigel's Dad is just overwhelmed. I have belonged to the Drool for years but
he is only vaguely aware of what it is. Suddenly, he understands, and was
so touched by the outpouring of support and kindness.
I'm not good at this stuff. I can write for the dogs but when it comes to
serious writing I am not skilled.
I want you all to know how much you mean to us, and how grateful we are
that you are there. Thank you. Thank you more than you know. Don't stop
being a family. Don't, as my good friend would have said, stop believing.

Bev Szaton, John, Llewis, Conley and Doc
and Nigel, somewhere with 4 legs and no seizures.

--
'