[Dailydrool] Miss Angela's condolences

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Thu Jul 24 09:57:23 PDT 2014

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer emeritus to MIss Angela Basset,
Dowager Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County (semi-retired)

Miss Angela rarely makes appearances or statements anymore as it
cuts into her napping time but she could not fail to mark the passing
of Nigel.  While she abhorred his slaughtering of the language, Miss
Angela was often moved or amused by his posts.  The Drool World
will be a poorer place without him.  We send healing drool to his family
and we will hold him in our hearts and thoughts.

Bill (hunkering under the AC and ceiling fan)
Angela (alternating spots on the cool tile)