[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest Vol 329 Issue 5

Ammosby ammosby at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 12:59:45 PDT 2014

I've been on the Drool for well over a decade and I gotta say, it's been a long time since an issue has been as emotionally packed as this last one -- Dailydrool Digest Vol 329 Issue 5!

First of all...I probably shouldn't have opened this post at work.

I start out by reading Conley's post about Nigel and I am in tears.  (Ok..so I pretend to sneeze and grab a kleenex)

Then I read Bev's post and I literally have to get up from my desk.  (Dry my eyes.  "Allergies are bad right now, huh?")

Next comes Lea Pierce's post.  WOW -- That gal can write!  She put into words with such ease and clarity what the Drool community has come to mean to so many.  It's something I simply can't explain...and I simply don't even try even when my daughter gives me "the look" and says, "But you've never even met that person or that Basset" or whatever I try to talk to her about within the Drool community.  Lea describes it to perfection and now I am giggling.

Finally I go on to read "Cawt In Da Riptide Ob Lub" and I am laughing out loud and crying tears of joy!

I'm exhausted...I think my co-workers should let me go home, but how in the world can I explain why?

Anne-Marie and Baloo