[Dailydrool] Dear bugsey

Dale rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 24 18:27:58 PDT 2014

Hi bugsey Snoopy here

That is just not fair.  The very same thing happens when I try to discipline Gracie for stealing stuff I wants like toys or moms lap or food .  She used to pee but she is NOT actually scared anymore. She knows I won't hurt her.  Sometimes I just threaten to tackle her.  She still cries and I still get a squirt right between the eyes.  So unfair.  Stupid women

More later from Snoooy who insists on full body massages hourly from his aunt Lani person while the clueless family is away on vacation.

Sent from my iPaw