[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs updates

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Jul 27 11:25:35 PDT 2014

Don't forget about Vikki Grauf's fundraiser for Debbie's
Dawgs' general fund to help senior bassets in rescue! She's
donating 25% of her sales to us so please check out her
wonderful jewelry - handmade and one of a kind! Beautiful!

Here's a link to LakeHouseDesigns on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LakeHouseDesigns?ref=shop_sugg

Next, $5 Friday is coming up on August 1st. This month we
are supporting Will and Lady Chloe who are with Looziana
Basset Rescue.  I will be posting their stories tomorrow.
If you usually send me a check for $5 Friday, please make
it out to Looziana Basset Rescue!

Moon Doggie Coffee will again be offering a $25 gift card
to the lucky winner of a drawing from donors to $5 Friday.
Drawing on Monday, August 4th.

And we have a new supporter!  Melanie Prisco, co-owner
of Righteous Hound, will send a tee shirt to the winner of
a drawing from donors also on Monday, Aug. 4th. You
can check out the tee shirts at RighteousHound.com

Last for now, our senior pawtner signups are a little slow.
Deadline for signing up to do something for a senior basset
in rescue is Wed. July 30th.  If  you'd like to participate, be
sure to send me an email at dlindy at mac.com with SH
followed by your name in the subject line.  If you're not
familiar with our senior pawtner project, please email me
off list and I will be happy to fill you in.  This was a very
successful and rewarding project we did earlier this year.
We're only halfway to reaching our goal of 100 pawtners for
the hounds as of Sunday afternoon.

A note to the rescues:  I have sent emails to everyone who
participated earlier this year as well as a few others. If you
did not hear from me and would like to have a  hound from
your rescue participate, please contact me off list.

Thanks, everyone, for your support of Debbie's Dawgs and
the senior hounds in rescue!!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny