[Dailydrool] A plug for helping the senior hounds - please sign up with Donna Lindy now!

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Sun Jul 27 17:23:22 PDT 2014

Just a little encouragement to those who might be thinking about lending a hand to a senior hound! For those of us who are reluctant to sign up for the annual Secret Pawtner exchange among people, because we already have way too much "stuff", this is the perfect answer. Something for a gray nosed senior hound will satisfy both your shopping fun and providing some needed assistance to a long eared friend. Win win win win. Go ahead and befriend a sweetie who finds him or herself in rescue for any number of reasons!

Send an email to dlindy at mac.com with SH followed by your name in the subject line.

And a special ode to our Zoey ATB who enriched our appreciation of seniors in her later years.