[Dailydrool] $5 Friday hounds, Will and Chloe

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Jul 29 07:13:24 PDT 2014

This coming Friday, August 1st, is a Debbie's Dawgs $5
Friday.  We are asking  you to give up your latte or favorite
treat for one day and instead donate to help senior hounds
in rescue.  We've seen how a lot of people joining together
and donating a little can end up as a lot of help for these
hounds.

Please paypal your $5 (or more, if you can!) donation to
debbiesdawgs at icloud.com   If you prefer to send a check,
please make it out to Looziana Basset Rescue and email
me off list for an address.  Due to it still being vacation
time, we are accepting early donations . . .

Don't forget that this month we will have 2 drawings from
the donors - one is a $25 gift card from Moon Doggie Coffee
and the other is a tee shirt from Righteous Hound!  Thanks
to Donna Funk and Melanie Prisco for their support for our
$5 Fridays!

Following is some brief information on Will and Chloe, our $5
Friday hounds for August . . . please help us help them!

Will was picked up as a stray by the Ascension Parish Shelter and came to LBR on July 14.  He's a senior male and is blind due to advanced corneal disease.  He is heartworm positive, has fluid in his lungs, and also has a severe ear infection. He is significantly underweight but we feel confident that with a lot of TLC, this gorgeous guy can start to feel better, gain some weight and enjoy a significantly better quality of life.

Chloe is a beautiful 10 year old girl who spent her whole life neglected in her backyard; she was surrendered by her owners.  She is heartworm positive, had whipworms, and has conjunctivitis which requires daily ointment.  She had severe tartar and had several teeth extracted during her dental. She is significantly underweight but her foster family is doing a good job of training her to live indoors and feeding her quality food on a regular basis.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny