[Dailydrool] Fings Around Here

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 08:53:06 PDT 2014

​Dis Conly​

Da bleke dog still smell funnie. Youse gots to unnerstan he crate next to
mine.It ain't like I can't smell.
Llewis whut?
No I does smell. Whatchumean? I gotta nose I can use it. No no dat not whut
I meens. I don't smell funny. I gots mebe Frito feets but...oh. Ok I see.
It ain't like I can't smell da smells from da next crate. I, me, Conley
personally do not smell like bad or nuffin, but I can smell......
Youse nose dis getting too complikatied. Nebber mine. Da dog stink, ok?

Odderwise dere not much goin on. MPerson tryna teech bleke dog to chase da
squrrls eetin da boid seed. She praktally heve ta walker he out dere to da
feedrs. When she point he lookee her finger. Duh.
Nodda big whoop day so far.

Love an Drool to them whut needs it an send dose winnin pixchures to da
Bugler, youse all lissenin??

Conley ob Conley Llewis an Stinky

​