[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 17:52:57 PDT 2014

It's good to get caught up on my Daily Drools and see all the good things that are happening - sounds like a lot of our houndies are recovering
from their problems, so let's keep the good news coming.  Jane, I hope you'll keep us posted on your new puppy when she arrives.  Let us know
her name and how she's getting along with "the family."  Glad to see Bev is on the drool with news about her houndies.  I know what you mean, Bev, about the outpouring of sentiments when one of our own travels to the bridge.  It's almost impossible to explain how the DD brings us all
close together, no matter where we live, and we all understand what it means when a "loved one" reports to the bridge.  It's been almost 2 years
since our Raymond left, and I remember well how much it meant to us to hear from all our friends on the Drool.  And it's been a year since Zoey
adopted us, and we've had some wonderful, helpful advice about the various "problems" we've faced together.  I hope we're having a Secret
Pawtner program this summer - as Zoey would love to participate.  Hope everybody has a great weekend and that all our hounds stay out
of trouble.   (fat chance!)                                        Sending lots of drool to those who are under the weather.      Beryl & Zoey