[Dailydrool] wow

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 15:39:20 PDT 2014

This morning I needed to search through all of my received emails from the past two months to find a couple of handouts I had prepared for a class my son and I are teaching in September. (On making quilted pet portraits from photos--my son is a portrait painter; I am a quilt artist). tangentially--if any of you would like the handouts, I'll forward them. I can't do the computer stuff, so my husband does the compilation on the computer and forwards them to me. I seem to have some kind of computer learning disability. (Really, lol, not a joke). Half a century ago or so, when I was first starting out switching from painting myself to sewing--my right hand has issues--I did a bunch of fabric pet portraits to benefit basset rescue--many of you have them-- I have improved SO much. Www.vlbzwick.com But I digress...

Anyhow, I had to pass over the many so lovely notes that you all sent to me when Commander Bo passed over to the Bridge in order to get to the handouts I was looking for. I reread every note and am weeping again. Not for Commander Bo this time, but for the wonder of being in touch with the best in people--the love that flows from compassionate souls on this Drool. what a wonderful, nourishing gift. thank you all so much.

I have been trying to think of funny things to  post to the Drool and surely will think of something soon. Harley and Mila send regards. harley is considering applying to be a shining night for Miss Browyn (he does not regurgitate water) but is worried Mila might object. Aloha, Val