[Dailydrool] Miss Duchess

Kathryn Johnson johnkath2 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 2 15:06:51 PDT 2014

I remember Miss Duchess, I can visualize that picture of her practically covered with snow, and you could almost see her teeth chattering! I loved her story and her limerick!

I'm with North Texas Basset Hound Rescue and I haves question for you rescues out there.  We have virtually no applications for adoptions.  We have some lovely dogs just waiting on their forever homes, but no adoption applications.  Our coordinator says she has never seen anything like it.  How about the rest of you?

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky & Sandy (atb)
P.S. Margie great to hear you on the drool!

Sent from my iPad