[Dailydrool] Grover place sets

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Tue Jun 3 21:21:33 PDT 2014

We bought the Basset Grover children's place setting back in early 70's
for daughter. Still have the plate. Why couldn't I have thought to buy
several sets and save them for future? Dummy. Know people who buy latest
rage and don't open the box, figuring the value will go up in 30 or 50
years. Wonder if the Grover sets ever show up on eBay?

It's very annoying to see stuff in antique stores that I used and threw
away...  tho technically, an item is supposed to be over 100 years old
to be classified as an antique. Nevertheless, a bunch of junk from 30's
and 40's and 50's is in antique stores. Very annoying.

Riche (who does not think ahead)