[Dailydrool] (no subject)

daisy7521 at aol.com daisy7521 at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 21:40:55 PDT 2014

e - coli???? and bump on inside of back leg

Sent from Windows Mail

I have a question for anyone that might know how a dog gets e - coli?

We had to take Dottie into emgy. panting, drooling, wouldn’t eat, I

suspected a UTI. They sent us home with amoxicillin, and then called

a few days later, and said she had e=coli.  I couldn’t believe it.  He said

well maybe if she ate some raw meat, NO, she hasn’t, then he said, well

maybe she had a little diarrhea, and some dribbled to urinary tract.

Really???  The pills for 20 days was  $181.00 !!!! I about died.

Anyway, we are finally getting to the end of them, what a pain that has

been, and I bring her to my regular vet to test urine. To make sure it is cleared

up.  Also just today I noticed on the inside of her right back leg, it feels like

it is attached to her bone, a large hard bump?  Could it be arthritis?

I will have the dr. check that on Monday also, that leg seems just a little

weaker sometimes.  Does anyone have any thoughts, or experiences

with either of things, I am so worried about her. She is my baby……

thanks so much to all…………..