[Dailydrool] Living at the beach

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 09:41:14 PDT 2014

Truman and Roland here repawting from Lincoln City OR.  We are spending
most of our summer here at the beach.  We like it because there are no
stairs for Roland to go up and down to get outside.  Also I, Roland, have
my big green cave here.  Some people call it a crate.

Yesterday Mom found a poor dead black cat in our yard.  We had spotted him
before trying to go over the fence.  Apparently his name was Bear.  Mom
found out where his peeps live and they came and got him.  Today, I,
Truman, spotted a big yellow fluffy cat crossing just in front of our
window at my morning cuddle time with the Mom.  I protested his presence
loudly.  Don't these cats know that we live here now?

We have many, many dogs and cats in our neighborhood.  We have 2 Old
English Sheepdogs friends who live right on the Bay. We have a black dog
who lives across the street and stands on the kitchen table to look out.
This only happens when her people are gone.

Every day we go look at the Siletz Bay to see if anything has changed
there.  Everyday there is something new!  Many tasty crab parts left by the
sea gulls. Other stinky stuff as well.

Good health to all dogs who are sick in any way!

Love,
Roland and Truman

--
Janice Henry Colvin