[Dailydrool] $5 Fridays

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 17:38:39 PDT 2014

Hey this is me Annie Belle eldest(but by no means old!) Tana triplet.  I just wanna remind all of you to please bypass a latte, a milkshake, or sumthin you can get by without for a couple of days and donate to Debbie's Dawgs to help aunty Maribeth Walker and her senior hounds at BAGS basset rescue.  We are trying to help a whole handful of recent hounds she has brought in to try and make their lives better.  We all know how high vet bills can get.  I can beg with the best of them so go to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com.  We have one more day to try and get to the $2400.  Thanks a bunch!  You  can make a big difference with a small amount.

Annie Belle, Jennie Mae, Lacey Jo and cuzzin Holly in Tana