[Dailydrool] Calendar day correction

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Tue Jun 10 07:54:56 PDT 2014

I have my perfectly mindless days, and one of them was the day when I
had to give the Drool calendar folks my caption for our June 7 calendar
date.

Naturally I was in the midst of meeting a very tight deadline, so when I
could not remember what date we had, I did not look it up; I just
guessed I had June 15, Holly's birthday. So the picture of my two boys,
Dexter and Horton has an inaccurate caption. It should say "Happy
Birthday, Dad," since the DH's birthday is on the 7th.

And of course, to add insult to injury, I am late in posting this to the
Drool. Weekends rarely find me at the computer, and I've been busy
enough that I didn't have time to do it yesterday.

I am a complete failure, except that I am reminding folks of Holly's
birthday on the 15th. She will be fourteen and is still going strong,
despite being diagnosed with Cushing's a couple of weeks ago. We have
started the medication, and so far she is doing OK.

Pam