[Dailydrool] Can I eat her?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 10 19:05:58 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Well I'm thinking that I ought to be entitled.  She's  been told half a dozen times to get herself OUT of the kitchen.  She's been chased out of there at least FOUR times with the squirt bottle.  This last time she nearly got the left over baked potato (don't worry, it's cooled) and I've had it with her antics.    I told her knock it off or next time she goes in there and jumps up on that counter I'm nailing her ..... just on principle.

More later from Snoopy who is going to eat Gracie if she goes in that kitchen one more time