[Dailydrool] Kathy's excellent post on down-in-the-rear dogs & treatment

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Tue Jun 10 20:32:21 PDT 2014

Just wanted to say that Kathy's long post was excellent, very helpful.

I'm not dealing with an orthopedic issue, but her experience reinforces my
belief that trying to think out what I can and can't do, will or won't do,
ahead of time is a blessing to me--and I hope any dog I have. Good advice,
and a process that could be used, really, for any serious or
life-threatening issue with a beloved hound.

Thank you again; extra-strong Naval drool to all in need.

Lt. Lea
HMS Santa Rosa, Officers & Crew