[Dailydrool] My Itchy dog

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 13 11:50:36 PDT 2014

Just a question I know has been addressed....sorry......, but what has worked for anyone for allergies?  I have tried EVERYTHING..its grass and flea...and my Lexi is an inside dog.  We do go to the dog park some.  She scratches and bites her paws.  My vet has told me about a new drug, that was tested on dogs, and is expensive, but supposed to be fantastic.  She gave me the brochure....the name escapes me...thinking about trying it.  Cant help  but be discouraged, as I stated..I have tried it all!

Catherine--Lexi's frustrated momma dog