[Dailydrool] FW: Foster Family for Dashounds

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 04:31:09 PDT 2014

     Here's a photo of the two needing a temporary home. They are currently in Chattanooga, TN. However the man who wants to take them (they were his sister's dogs) lives in Alaska. I am trying to find out the city in AK as that is also a possibility. The fellow who lives in AK will be driving home Tuesday and could drop them at a Foster Home in AK. Or they can stay in TN with a Foster. They are 4 years old, lived with two cats and get along with other dogs. Family says they are very friendly.

     The brown dashound is male, the black is female.

I will give more info when I get it. Family is grieving right now and so are the pups.

Here is link to them on Snapfish:
     http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=11679287025/a=2693821025_2693821025/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

 Carol in Florida missing my Rosie