[Dailydrool] Update from Beauford

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:44:49 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone! It has been awhile since I have checked in with everyone. It
is summer and it is hot. I am not a huge fan of hot weather. I love spring
and fall better, but this is still better than the winter we had. The mom
made dog biscuits this weekend. I managed to steal the dough ball of one of
the peanut butter cookies. It was really good! I have to say though that
the tuna ones are awesome! Mom also made some banana ones. They are yummy
as well. The only problem is she likes those as well and she keeps eating
them! Isn't there a law somewhere that that is illegal?

I have been staying busy chasing swallows. I LOVE to do that (when it isn't
too hot)and watching the stupid bunnies. One of the momma bunnies had 7
bunnies in our backyard. The dad moved them to the jostaberries. Those are
on the other side of the fence. So far so good. The mom and dad were
worried that the momma rabbit might disown them, but they figured that was
better than becoming squeak toys for Browyn.

Hope everyone had a lovely Father's Day.

Beauford with Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess