[Dailydrool] Bo took a tumble

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 10:05:00 PDT 2014

Yesterday late afternoon, Commander Bo somehow managed to trip and tumble off the top of the dog ramp (which has a low railing ), plunging maybe ten feet to the ground below. We rushed him to the emergency vet service at our vet's for x-rays and the works---and, miraculously, nothing is broken. He bloated a little from hyperventilating, but now that too has gone down, and today he is a very sore doggie, sleeping, on Tramadol, not interested in food or water, but hopefully on the mend. I will be making the railing on the ramp twice as high. Drool would be appreciated. the Commander is a survivor, having turned around at the Bridge gates twice before and trotted back into our lives. we do love the old codger, though he has been a full time job for some years now. Semper fido, all, and thank you doG for appointing Bo a guardian angel.